You've probably noticed the trend by this point. But bet you weren't expecting this one. We at Yogurt move in mysterious ways. Standard, run of the mill colours, and then you turn a corner and suddenly, bosh, lavender. Keeping you on your toes, aren't we? Probably not, but we have to at least pretend we're doing something exciting.
I tell you, this took an absolute age to do. Who knew a Y and G would be hard to look good. Usually such effortlessly saucy and attractive letters. When? When did you ask? Never. But, now you know.
Every order comes with a couple stickers to spice up that boring silver back of your laptop, or to put on any lampost that seems fitting.
- Proper soft and comfy. So you can wear it indoors to relax AND outdoors to look fly af. Revolutionary, we know.
- Relaxed, drop shoulder fit.
- Premium, cotton-rich, fabric that won't go into those little balls that are super annoying and don't look good.
- Double layered hood to keep your loaf of bread warm.
- Ribbed cuffs and hem so it doesn't look like one of those ridiculous towel hoodie hybrids.
- Metal eyelets – they just do make it look a bit more premium, don't they?
- 80% ringspun cotton / 20% polyester
(cm) S M L XL Pit to Pit 56 61 65 69 Body Length 70 73 76 79 Sleeve Length 60.5 62 63.5 65 Chest (to fit) 40 44 48 52